Friday, March 13, 2015

FREEBIE FRIDAY

Happy Friday Everyone!

It has been a crazy week so I decided to de-stress by creating my first ever free printable!  On Sunday, I'm going to make mini donuts for the first time using my new Wilton pan and I couldn't be more excited! I have been pinning donut recipes for months now, almost to the point of obsession so I hope these turn out tasty.

This was my second time using Adobe Illustrator and one of my goals for this year is to become more proficient at Illustrator and Photoshop.  Practice makes perfect so these Freebie Fridays will challenge me to learn new techniques.  I'm thinking these freebies will be a mix of wall prints, calendars, computer/phone wallpapers, etc.  Let me know what you'd like to see!

Download Donut Puns #1

Download Donut Puns #2 




(FYI the pdf downloads with a white background, not gray as shown here...not sure why the color isn't showing up correctly)



No comments :

Post a Comment