Thursday, April 5, 2012

Countdown to Moorea: 16 Days

Today marks day 4 of my Marine Biology Quarter (MBQ) experience.  I wish I could have started from day 1, but I've been so busy that I just haven't been able to sit down and write until now.

It has been almost a year since I was accepted into this program and the time since then has been a journey in itself.  I have spent the latter half of summer up until now learning to dive on S.C.U.B.A, training for my open water as well as scientific diver certifications.  Hours of practice, emotional and physical stress and thousands of dollars later, I am here.  I am 16 days away from embarking on what will likely be the most exciting experience of my whole undergraduate career.

image courtesy of worldislandparadise.com

No comments :

Post a Comment